Dokku VirtualBox Deploy
- static ip
- hostname, domain
Dokku - Docker powered mini-Heroku
Docker powered mini-Heroku. The smallest PaaS implementation you’ve ever seen. Sponsored by our friends at Deis.
Requirements: A fresh VM running Ubuntu 14.04 x64
Dokku-alt is a Docker powered mini-Heroku. The smallest PaaS implementation you’ve ever seen. It’s a fork of original dokku. The idea behind this fork is to provide complete solution with plugins covering most of use-cases which are stable and well tested.
Install Dokku-alt on any Ubuntu server and deploy web apps, databases and even more complex infrastructures without worries about security.
Joseph Furlott, dokku-alt, digitalocean, docker
- Ubuntu Linux Server Edition 14.04 amd64
- Size (compressed/uncompressed): 500 MB/1.7 GB
- MD5SUM of ova image: a3869b590f48e5ef573f5089444429cf
- torrent link
- Active user account(s)(username/password): ubuntu/reverse
- Notes: US keyboard, Guest Additions NOT installed. Additional packages: OpenSSH server.