This is odd, the Amazon link is for a $27 hand grinder labeled Blisslii. One reviewer notes that they have a discount for positive review on this, but the exact same grinder is available with many names and prices.
$15 for this one.
$12 for this one
Coleman Camping Coffee Maker - range top
Enjoy the campsite sunrise the right way—with a cup of fresh coffee from the Coleman® Camping Coffeemaker. The steel base fits over most camp stove burners. Just pour enough water for up to 10 cups of coffee into the easy-fill reservoir. Once it starts to boil, the water will move through the filter and brew itself into the glass decanter. For campers who just can’t wait for the entire pot to brew before pouring that first cup, the Pause ‘N Serve feature lets you do just that without the mess.
- Set over a camp stove for drip-brewed coffee
- Steel base fits on most traditional 2 or 3-burner camp stoves
- Reservoir with large opening for easy filling
- Large glass carafe holds ten cups of coffee
- Removable swing-out basket fits 8-12 cup filters
Hario V60 Coffee Red Plastic Dripper
- Compares to Melitta dripper
- Hario V60 uses cone filters, Melitta uses regular drip filters.
Glass version size 03
$14 - Hario V60 Coffee server - 1000ml
Hario V60 reviews at coffeegeek
Hario Drip Pot Woodneck
Hario Drip Pot Woodneck - reviews at coffeegeek
<a href="" target="_blank"></a> <img src="" width="100px">